- Must be 21 years or older.
- Have a valid driver's license or other photo ID with your current address.
- Homeowners must have a secure & fenced back yard.
- Obtain the knowledge and consent of your landlord, if you rent or lease your residence. (Please do so before filling out the application)
- Is able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care for your dog.
- Home visit is required. We will go to your house to make sure your environment is suitable for the dog you are going to adopt.
- All pets must live inside your home. Our dogs will not be placed to anyone who is looking for an outside dog. We hope our dog can be treated as a part of your family, and not just a guard dog.
- Please try to complete the application as much as you can. Incomplete application may result delay in review process.
- Review and agree to our adoption contract.
- Click her for downloadable application. SHR Adoption Application.doc